Mail-In & On-Line Registration Dates
Registrations will be accepted by POSTMARKED MAIL AND ON-LINE (If you are new to the online registration system and would like detailed instructions on how to navigate the web site, CLICK HERE before proceeding to the online registration page to print directions) for programs on TUESDAY, DECEMNER 13th beginning at 8:00 a.m. with the following exceptions:
- Open Gym Passes
- Ski Trips
- Indoor Pool Passes
- Party Rentals
- Teen Center Passes
- December Vacation Camp
Over 30 Basketball
Mail-in registrations will be processed daily, at random. REGISTRATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED BEFORE TUESDAY, DECEMBER 13.
In-Person Registration Dates
In-person registrations will be accepted beginning Tuesday, January 3 including J.B. Williams reservations.
Phone, Fax & E-Mail Registration
Due to limited phone lines and staff, we cannot accept registrations by phone, fax or e-mail.
VISA, Mastercard or Discover payments are accepted on-line, by mail and in-person. On-Line Customers now have the option to pay for services by Electronic Checking. Make your on-line payment directly from your checking account.
- Transactions are processed faster
- No credit card interest charges
- It’s convenient and safe
- 100% NACHA compliant
- Select “e-check” as the payment option
If paying by check, make check or money order payable to "TOWN OF GLASTONBURY". Do not send cash. Write a separate check for each program.
Programs are for Glastonbury residents unless otherwise noted.
Notification of Program Enrollment
We DO NOT mail receipts for registrations processed on-line, but we can e-mail a receipt to you provided you have an e-mail on file. You may also reprint a receipt anytime from the on-line system by clicking “My Account”, “Reprint a Receipt”. Include a STAMPED, self addressed, business size envelope with your mail-in registration if you would like your receipt mailed. Your receipt will be mailed within 2 weeks. Please do not call the office.
Please review your registrations carefully:
- Refunds will be automatic is a program is canceled.
- To avoid classes being canceled at the last minute due to insufficient enrollment and in order to accommodate waiting lists in a timely fashion, refund requests must be made no later than five (5) business days before the program begins. Refund request received after this point will be subject to a $10 processing fee.
- Refunds cannot be given on trips, special events, facility reservations and passes.
- Refunds are generally not given once a program has begun, however, in the event of injury or illness, a refund request will be considered if accompanied by a doctor's note.
- Registrations processed by credit card will be credited to the card used. All other refunds generally take 2-4 weeks to process.
Programs may be canceled due to insufficient registration. Programs are canceled on January 2, January 16; February 20; April 14; May 29 unless otherwise stated.
A $15.00 fee will be assessed for returned checks.
Program Information Line
Retrieve program and activity information 24 hours a day by calling our program information line at (860)652-7689. Evening activities, field and league cancellations are announced after 4:00 p.m.
Discounted registration fees for basic programs are available to those who qualify under the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Eligibility and assistance determinations are made by Social Services. Fee waivers apply to registration fees only. To qualify, an Eligibility Application form must be submitted to the Social Services Department. A copy of the approved application must accompany your registration. Eligibility for financial assistance does not guarantee a space in the program. Eligible programs include:
Children's Swim Lessons Pool Passes
Winter Swim Team GBA Basketball
Teen Center Pass Kangaroo Kids
Brochure Mailing Information
Brochures are mailed directly to ALL Glastonbury residents via bulk mail 3 times per year:
Brochures will be available for pick up beginning the Friday prior to each registration at the Riverfront Community Center, Town Hall, Welles Turner Library and our office.
Inclement Weather Policy
- If Glastonbury Public Schools are canceled, all programs are canceled
- If Glastonbury Public Schools are delayed, all programs scheduled to start before noon are canceled except Kangaroo Kids. For all programs beginning after noon, please call the information line at (860)652-7689 for cancelation information. Select option #2.
- If Glastonbury Public Schools close for a weather related early dismissal, all afternoon and evening activities are canceled.
- Athletic field cancelation decisions due to inclement weather or poor field conditions will generally be made no later than 3:30 p.m. The department reserves the right to make field cancelations up to 4:30 p.m. in response to late changing weather conditions. Please call the information line at (860)65207689 for cancelation information. Select option #2.
For other evening and weekend cancelations, call (860)652-7689, select option #2.
On-Line Registration is Fast and Easy!
Already have a User Name and Password? Follow steps 1 & 2 below. If not, follow these 5 easy steps:
Step 1: Go to www.glastonbury-ct.gov
Step 2: Click on "Parks and Recreation", “Registration”, “On-Line Registration”
Step 3: Click “New User”
Step 4: Complete “Household Information”
Step 5: Click “Submit”
You will instantly receive a confirmation via e-mail and can begin on-line registration.
Updating Household Information
Prior to registering for summer programs on-line, you MUST update your household information including AGES and GRADES of family members. All programs are set-up to accept registrations based on specific age and grade requirements. You WILL NOT be able to register if this information is incorrect. To confirm or update household information, click on “My Account”, “Change Family Member Data”. If you need to add or update a birthday, you must call the office.
Occasionally, we send updates, cancellation information and other pertinent program information to you via e-mail. Please be sure to include your e-mail address on your registration form and to add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your address book or trusted e-mail list so we don’t get caught in your spam filter!
"Like Us" on Facebook!
Glastonbury Parks and Recreation has joined the Facebook family! Follow us to see updates on program information, reminders about upcoming registration deadlines and cancellation information. Click the button below or search for us at www.facebook.com/glastonburyparkrec!